Re: Inventory Management database

From: MICHAEL HEJTMANEK <MHEJTMANEK_at_clients.switch.ch>
Date: 1995/07/07

In <3tjbpl$7t_at_usenet.srv.cis.pitt.edu> ndic_at_vms.cis.pitt.edu writes:

> Just curious, is anyone aware of an existing public domain or
> commercially available Oracle-based inventory management application?

Oracle has it's own INV management system call Oracle Financials/Manufacturing.

We found it a little limiting for our distribution enviroment, so we opted to develop our own...

But...

Ask you Oracle Sales rep for a catalog of Oracle Alliance Partners. These are VARs that produce a pretty good variety of Oracle based systems.

Another good place to look is in the Arthur Anderson software firms books. They are probably in the library at Pitt.

Good Luck.

Michael Hejtmanek // Switzerland // Earth // mhejtmanek_at_clients.switch.ch Received on Fri Jul 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message