Oracle -> DBASE .DBF file possible?

From: Ted Deppner <ted_at_dondra.psyber.com>
Date: 1995/07/07

I need to find out how to export information from an Oracle database to a standard .DBF file, as in a DBASE III or DBASE IV file.

I checked out Oracle ( they're still looking ), the Oracle FAQ, and the "techinal support" sections of Oracles' WWW site. All to no avail.

I'm pretty sure this is VERY easy to do, I just don't have the manuals, books, or anything else to fall back on.

If third party software is needed please don't hesitate... I just need to know how, cost and availability are someone else's concern!

Thank you in advance!

--
Ted Deppner
ted_at_dondra.psyber.com