Re: Oracle training courses

From: Nigel Campbell <nigelc_at_Cognos.COM>
Date: 1995/07/07

May M. Lin (mlin_at_amdahl) wrote:

: I'm looking for oracle training classes in Bay area such as Santa Clara,
: San Jose or San Francisco and my interest would be for DBA.

For anyone looking for custom courses I would suggest considering the company we have been using.

We selected Clarity (now part of Aris I think) from the Redmond Was. area to provide training at Cognos. We wanted a 'fast-track' 5 day course which would be good for development, q.c. or support people to take. The primary instructor taught several of the courses we have since held and to my knowledge everyone has been very satified. Cost + TNL was very favourable also. While we have not used them, we received similar solutions from Sideris and Miaco. I believe in our case we got good value for money our needs.

--
Nigel Campbell		  Voice: (613) 738-1338 ext 3016  P.O. Box 9707,Stn.T
Business Intelligence       FAX: (613) 738-0002           3755 Riverside Dr.