Re: po7 for windows

From: Keith Majkut <kmajkut_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/07/05

In article <3tcakt$fk5_at_ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>, JUSUNG YANG <j_yang_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>How do I create a USERNAME for the first time? Every time I open USER
>MANAGER, it prompts me for USERNAME and PASSWORD. But how can I have a
>USERNAME without first using USER MANAGER to create it? Thanks in
>advance for your help!
> JIMMY
The following usernames and passwords are already available in the default database:

sys/change_on_install
system/manager
scott/tiger

Lastly, the database password asked for by tools such as the database manager(basically, tools that ask for a password but no username) is:

oracle

You should just user system/manager since it that user has DBA(including grant )priveledges... Received on Wed Jul 05 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message