Re: TRIGGER

From: Scott Mattes <SMattes_at_NAVSEALOG.I-Net.com>
Date: 1995/07/04

rkarpa_at_northcup.eurostar.de (Ralf Karpa) wrote:

>Hello lafon!

>As far as I know, there is no way to interact with the user when a trigger is
>fired. If you have another answer that is positive,please let me know, how this
>is going to work.

>Bye Ralf!

My news source no longer has the posting that you replied to, but assuming that sqlforms is being taked about (remember what 'assume' means) couldn't there be another page defined, with a block on it that keeps control until after the user satisfies whatever you wanted them to. You pop this up over the other page and don't return to it until you get what you need. Received on Tue Jul 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message