CONSULTANTS NEEDED - CHICAGO AREA

From: Hyder Khan <EMFJ47A_at_prodigy.com>
Date: 1995/07/03

InterActive Business Consultants, Inc. is looking to expand its network of consultants who have expertese in Oracle. A strong background is necessary. NO ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS.

IBC Inc. is based in the Chicago area.

Individuals looking to be recruited as consultants and being placed on challenging projects should fax their resume to (708)539-1786 or email their resume to: emfj47a_at_prodigy.com

                   I N T E R A C T I V E   B U S I N E S S

                          C O N S U L T A N T S , I N C.