Forms45 Advance topics... (read me)

From: <amssi_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: 1995/07/03

Hi All,

A Tip and Question !!!

Tip : there are two helpful file in the developer installtion.

first : forms 4.5.6. release notes.

second: in forms45\demos - Formutil.wri which descripe FORMUTIL.PLL

        that has many useful routines.

and now for the question ?

I have one window in Mdi (multi-document) application and

I want to define is always on top (like help or clock) .

(1) I know that there is a SDK function for it, but I don't know is name

and descrption ..

(2) and how to call it within pl-sql code

(3) and if i can do it only to all application or one window

Please Help...
send answer to my e-mail : amssi_at_netvision.net.il

Thanks. Received on Mon Jul 03 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message