Re: H1 Visas

From: David Smith at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo <smith_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/07/03

Philip Chee (philip_at_aleytys.pc.my) wrote:
: In article <smithDAzGHC.61u_at_netcom.com> smith_at_netcom.com writes:
: >
: >Does anyone have any information on how many Indians Oracle Corporation
: >hires from HCL America under the H1-Visa immigration law, each
: >month? With all the legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, can't they
: >meet there demand for foreign data processing labor through normal channels?

: Oh Dear! Dave is back again with another troll. Just when you thought it
: was safe to surf comp.databases.oracle again. Sigh!

Cheer up Philip, plenty of bandwidth left for discussion of Forms, Pro*C, and PL/SQL bugs. By the way, if you can eliminate that culture gap over at Worldwide Technical Support, you just might render this newgroup redundant.

: Philip
: |Philip Chee: philip_at_aleytys.pc.my| This is a work of fiction.Any resemblance |
: |Tasek Cement Berhad | to persons living or dead is completely |
: |P.O.Box 254, 30908 Ipoh, MALAYSIA| coincidental. The creator of this article |
: |Voice: +605-551-011 | has asserted its moral right to be |
: | Fax: +605-566-142 | identified as the author. |
: +-------------------Eigi-Eru-Enn-Allir-Jomsvikingar-Daudir!-------------------+
: ... You CAN trust the government...ask any Indian.
: ---
: * TLX v4.00 *