Re: Login to sqlplus warning and error

From: Steve Butler <sbut-is_at_seatimes.com>
Date: 1995/07/03

On Fri, 30 Jun 1995, Teresa Narvaez wrote:
> Each time I connect to sqlplus, I get the following warnign and error.

> Warning: Product user profile information not loaded!
> Error in disabling roles in product user profile.

One of the steps the DBA should take during the creation of the database is run the following script from the SYSTEM user.

connect system/system_password
_at_?/sqlplus/admin/pupbld

Where ? is the $ORACLE_HOME path (and Oracle will understand the use of '?').

| Steve Butler          Voice:  206-464-2998         |
| The Seattle Times       Fax:  206-382-8898         |
| PO Box 70          Internet:  sbut-is_at_seatimes.com |
| Seattle, WA 98111    Packet:  KG7JE_at_N6EQZ.WA       |
All standard and non-standard disclaimers apply. All other sources are annonymous. Received on Mon Jul 03 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message