Re: Tablespace is full ... now what??

From: Michael Marsden <mmarsden_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1995/07/01

LasreNet (lasrenet_at_aol.com) wrote:
: In an uncontrolled environment (DBA not always avail), why not have the
: users
: create/drop views of the data ?

alter tablespace tname add datafile 'filename' size 1234K;

You need to have DBA privliges ... um - do you really know what you're doing ? You might want to check with somebody first ...

--
Michael Marsden                   "It's the car, right ? Chicks dig the car"
ORACLE Database Consultant                              -- BATMAN Forever --