Oracle Procedure Builder - intended use?

From: Paul Gowers <paul_at_tdbsoft.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1995/06/30

I have a client who is asking me whether Oracle Procedure Builder can be used for building server (hence pl/sql v2) packages.

It is my understanding that this product is intended for developing client side pl/sql (hence pl/sql v1), so it wouldn't support pl/sql v2 features, although it could be used to develop packages which could then be migrated to the server.

If anyone knows the definitive answer to this, perhaps they would be kind enough to post a reply, or mail me direct.

Many thanks
Paul Gowers Received on Fri Jun 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message