Re: Where is sqlcex?

From: Raghu Valluri <rnv_at_synon.com>
Date: 1995/06/30

ajons_at_ctp.com (Anders Jonsson) wrote:

>Hej
>^^^
>I have created a simple application that uses PRO*C. I am using the
>parameter CODE=ANSI_C. When I try to link the application the linker
>tells me that sqlcex is undefined although I link the application with
>libsql.a.

>What is the problem?
>Is there a special set of libs to use with CODE=ANSI_C?
>Is there any documentation or sample makefiles that shows which libs
>to link?

Try using the sample makefile proc.mk that ships with oracle. You should find it under ORACLE_HOME/proc/demo or ORACLE_HOME/proc/lib

U will need to modify it for your app. Hope this helps

// Raghu Valluri                                                          //
// Synon Inc.,                                                            //
// 1100, Larkspur Landing Circle                                          //
// Larkspur, CA 94939                                                     //
// (415) 461-5000                                                         //
// email: rnv_at_synon.com                                                   //