Re: WWW Oracle Kit...Where?

From: Jack Haverty <jhaverty_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1995/06/30

jdwhite_at_vnet.net (John D. White) wrote:

>Karim Makhani (karim_at_ranfurly.cs.ualberta.ca) wrote:
>: In article <3rsu2t$hh1_at_scsing.switch.ch> MHEJTMANEK_at_clients.switch.ch (MICHAEL HEJTMANEK) writes:
>: >
>: >
>: >My life is in chaos.... So of course I lost the address
>: >of the Oracle Web kit. This is NOT www.oracle.com. But
>: >what I am looking for is the address of the guy (the ftp
>: >site really) from, as I remember, the Canadian Forestry
>: >Dept or somthing like that, who developed the WWW kit
>: >for Oracle 7.
>: >
>: >
>: >Anybody Know what I am talking about?
>: >
>: >Michael Hejtmanek // Switzerland // Earth // mhejtmanek_at_clients.switch.ch
>: >

>: yes, look at http://www.nofc.forestry.ca:80/oraywww

>: Karim.
>http://dozer.us.oracle.com:8080/
>--
>John D. (JD) White Client/Server Consultant Inventor of the ATM
>Whiteline Design, Inc. 7812 Blackwing Ct.Raleigh, NC 27615 USA

The World Wide Web Interface Kit is accessible from the main Oracle server at http://www.oracle.com - it is included in the "Free Software" area (along with a lot of other things you might find interesting). The link in the Free Software area is to dozer.us.oracle.com at the moment; however that is subject to change....

Jack Haverty, Internet Products Group, Oracle Corporation -- jhaverty_at_us.oracle.com Received on Fri Jun 30 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message