Cannot connect Oracle on Novel from Wfw PC

From: Don Berryman <berryman_at_qp1.qp.gov.bc.ca>
Date: 1995/06/29

We have Oracle running as an NLM in Novel. From a PC configured for Novel we can use Oracle's ODBC drivers to connect to the data base. From a nother PC configured for Windows for Workgroups we can see the Novel Server, run Oracle Forms Applications but cannot connect to the via ODBC on the Wfw PC. Any ideas on what is wrong?

Don Berryman             Berryman_at_Qp1.Qp.Gov.Bc.Ca
Queen's Printer          BC Mail Plus / Fax Message Centre
563 Superior,            1150 Mackenzie
Victoria, BC, Canada     Victoria, BC, Canada
Voice: (604) 356-5392 (604) 727-3611
Fax: (604) 387-0388 (604) 952-4049 Received on Thu Jun 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message