Re: how to start SQL*DBA in PO7

From: Jim Gregory <jim.gregory_at_DaytonOH.attgis.com>
Date: 1995/06/29

I've seen this error when ORACLE thinks your swap file is too small. Try bumping your swap file up and see if the error goes away.

Good Luck -- Jim Gregory

I installed the personal Oracle 7 on window 3.11. The database manager can be started just fine as well as SQL*plus. But not SQL*DBA. It complains I don't have enough memory. I have 16MB physical RAM.  SQL*DBA requires the database is started, I guess that's why I'm still short of memory.

Any idea how to start SQL*DBA with only 16MB RAM?

Mark   Received on Thu Jun 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message