Re: Where is sqlcex?

From: Venkatesh Rao <eevnr_at_unix1.sncc.lsu.edu>
Date: 1995/06/28

Anders Jonsson (ajons_at_ctp.com) wrote:
: Hej
: ^^^
: I have created a simple application that uses PRO*C. I am using the
: parameter CODE=ANSI_C. When I try to link the application the linker
: tells me that sqlcex is undefined although I link the application with
: libsql.a.

: What is the problem?
: Is there a special set of libs to use with CODE=ANSI_C?
: Is there any documentation or sample makefiles that shows which libs
: to link?

Check out proc.mk which is a sample makefile for sample programs. It should be under $ORACLE_HOME/proc/demo directory. Try to use sample sample files and see if it executes properly. If it continues to give the same problem then you might have a problem with installation.

Venkatesh

--
_/ eevnr_at_unix1.sncc.lsu.edu     _/