Re: Would You Consider...?

From: Mark Bluemel <markb_at_pyramid.com>
Date: 1995/06/28

Linda (queen_at_infi.net) wrote:
: ...Getting free information on Oracle Developer and DBA opportunities located
: in the Mid-atlantic and Southeast regions of the U.S.? If so, please send an

         ^
for Cod's sake :-)

: email inquiry indicating your geographic preference and type of positions

                                                             ^Breast stroke

: you are interested in to:

--
Mark Bluemel	Unix/Oracle Trainer and Consultant
		My opinions are my own, but I'll share them