Re: Configuring ORACLE MAIL (Oracle Mail to Unix to MSMAIL)

From: Dave Erwin <derwin_at_lmsc.lockheed.com>
Date: 1995/06/27

--

Ask Oracle for Bulletins 103899.758 and 102594.46.  You can get them from
RTSS, Compuserve, or using Oracle's FAXBack service

Dave Erwin
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space
Email: derwin_at_lmsc.lockheed.com

The opinions expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of
the Lockheed Martin Corporation.