ODBC drivers test

From: Raghu Valluri <rnv_at_synon.com>
Date: 1995/06/26

Is anyone aware of tools (other than DrDeeBee) that are capable of running regression tests on commercially available ODBC drivers in terms of compliance and pumping complex SQL thro to test a combination of database and drivers ?

We run applications with a variety of drivers and stumble upon some idiosyncracies every so often that we have to advise costumers about. Would be handy to have a tool that would go at least 50-60% of the way in determining how solid a driver and database is in terms of stuff like outer joins, constraints etc.

Any info on this will be appreciated.

// Raghu Valluri //
// Synon Inc., //
// 1100, Larkspur Landing Circle //