Re: Power Objects - Anyone using it?

From: Kasu Sista <sista_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1995/06/26

>> I finished installing PO, but have yet to spend much time with it. I saw
>> a pretty detailed demo at the Northern CA OUG and it looked real good.
 <snip>
>> been doing VB programming for about 2 years and would be interested in
>> hearing about any work (non-development) that is going on.

Yes. We think there is a pretty big market out there for a tool that makes it easy to access data from Oracle/Sql Server backends. And also that can work with the OS2/Mac/Windows platforms.

This is a serious tool that is going to make a lot of developer's lives easy. I was also at that camp with Bob Hoskins. We had a very good look into the present and future of the product, and the result is exciting. Power Builder and VB have a head start, but look for PO to be there in the long run.

Kasu Sista
Links Technology Corp. Received on Mon Jun 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message