Re: Oracle workgroup server for os/2 question

From: Chris Mause <cmause_at_ssi.syspac.com>
Date: 1995/06/25

From messing around on their web page (http://www.oracle.com), it looks to me like Oracle Workgroup Server for OS/2 will run on all sorts of networks, including NetBios (LANtastic). I don't know offhand what network protocols Warp Connect uses, so I'll defer answering that one for now.

Chris

Henk Abma (henk_at_bels.xs4all.nl) wrote:
: Hello All!

: What type of networks does oracle workgroup server for os/2 require to be able
: to establish a working client-server relationship?

: Does it need the lan-server type of lan, or will it work on machines using warp
: connect or lantastic as well?

: Thanks

: Henk
: --
: |Fidonet: Henk Abma 2:283/618
: |Internet: henk_at_bels.xs4all.nl
: |
: | Standard disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his own.

* Chris Mause   *   e-mail:  cmause_at_ssi.syspac.com  *   Phoenix, Arizona  *