Comparisons of SQL/Windows and Ingres OpenRoad wanted

From: Nicholas Young <youngn_at_logica.co.uk>
Date: 1995/06/23

If anyone has an experience with both of these tools, I'd be grateful for any info on how they compare with one another. I'm trying to determine which to recommend to a client, probably with an Oracle database.

(I believe that OpenRoad is simply the new name for Ingres/Windows 4GL, but please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Many thanks for any help, including pointers to any industry reports, Nicholas.

--
Nicholas Young.  Views expressed are mine, not Logica's.
Articles expire fast; please mail anything urgent.