Segmentation faults in PRO*C programs: HELP ??

From: Venkatesh Rao <eevnr_at_unix1.sncc.lsu.edu>
Date: 1995/06/23

We have a huge application involving C and Pro*C. I wanted to divide the application into different program modules, compile seperatly and link them all at the end. ( Which is ofcourse the usual thing to do)

Sometimes when we have to call a function which has some embedded SQL but it is present in a different program module the application crashes with a core dump.

We tried putting all the code into a single module and the application never gave any core dumps.

I would appreciate if I can get some tips on this problem.

Venkatesh

--
_/ eevnr_at_unix1.sncc.lsu.edu     _/