Re: How can I get archive log destination path?

From: Peter Sharman <psharman_at_au.oracle.com>
Date: 1995/06/23

vlohia_at_oes.amdahl.com (Ved Lohia) wrote:
>SQL*DBA monitor provides this info but I need it in my script.

Ved

This can either be picked up from the init.ora file, or by doing an archive log list in SQL*DBA, or by select value from v$parameter where name = 'log_archive_dest'.

Regards

Pete

Peter Sharman                               Email: psharman_at_au.oracle.com
Education Consultant                        Phone: +61.62.479.366 (int'l)
ORACLE Education				   (06)247 9366 (local)

"Controlling application developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, ORACLE DBA Handbook
"Oh no it's not! It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long term ORACLE DBA

select standard_disclaimer, witty_saying from company_requirements;