Re: DBA*SQL question

From: Youri N. Podchosov <ynp_at_ynp.dialup.access.net>
Date: 1995/06/23

In article <3s76et$sur_at_frame.frame.com>, tda_at_claus.corp.frame.com (Tassos Anastasiou) writes:
|> I just started using sqldba and I have noticed that unlike SQLPLUS,
|> it is not possible to edit the current SQL command in that environment.
|> In other words, if I type a long sql query in sqldba and I make a mistake,
|> I have to retype the whole query again in order to correct the problem.
|> My question: is there a way I can edit a query in sqldba without
|> retyping the whole thing?

There're some comments on VT100-like terminals here, and for ANSI-like terminals (in particular, on Intel-based UNIX consoles) previous command can be retrieved with Esc-<up-arrow>.

| Youri N. Podchosov (ynp) *** Davidsohn & Son, Inc. NYC *** 718-234-4140 | | Internet: ynp_at_ynp.dialup.access.net CIS: 72723,2202 AOL: ynp, yourip |