Help - Novell and Oracle 7

From: Labarge, John <JLabarge_at_microbio.com>
Date: 1995/06/22

I've got a question concerning using Netware Oracle. I've just purchased a third party library (ClipSQL) for interfacing between CA-Clipper 5.x and Oracle. As I see it, I am going to need a DOS Requester for Netware Oracle to serve as client software. To the best of my knowledge, I did not receive this software with either the Oracle software I installed nor with ClipSQL. I am also missing a file called ORA7DOS.LIB that I am going to need.

If I could get information as to where I might find copies of these files, I would greatly appreciate it.

John S. Labarge
TSI Consulting, Inc. Received on Thu Jun 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message