Oracle Developers Needed

From: Pat Hale <phale_at_PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_DOMAIN_FILE>
Date: 1995/06/22

TACTICS,Inc., a dynamic, rapidly growing Oracle consulting firm and Oracle Business Alliance Partner (BAP) has immediate and future needs for Oracle developers. The following positions are available now:

  1. Oracle developers with Oracle Forms 4.0 and/or 4.5 experience.
  2. Oracle developers with good SQL and/or SQR experience.
  3. Oracle developers with SQL*Forms 3.0, Pro*C, Pro*COBOL, SQL*ReportWriter experience.

TACTICS is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with satellite offices in 3 other states. TACTICS offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include 401K, Oracle training, relocation, sponsorship, and standard vacation/holiday/sick days.

We are looking for professionals with 1+ years of experience with any Oracle software/tools to join our TACTICS team. We hire only the best!

If you match the above qualifications, please send your resume to our Resource Coordinator at:

         < phale_at_tacticsus.com >

                         or FAX your resume to:

         (404) 248-1227. Received on Thu Jun 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message