Pro*C Question

From: Daniel Vansteenburg <dvanstee_at_monarch.papillion.ne.us>
Date: 1995/06/22

Here is my problem. I've written a ANSI-C application with Pro*C embedded sql in it (we'll call it t.pc). I've included sqlca.h, oraca.h, and sqlda.h as headers. I'm compiling this program with the proc.mk makefile. Two things happen. 1) sqlglm does not have a prototype, so I've commented this out for now. 2) sqlcex function is not found on the final linking. I am using Pro*C V2.0.?.? interfacing with an Oracle V7 database server. What am I missing? Plz note that I've tried creating my own makefile to compile t.pc with every library and object that I can find in my Oracle Home directory structure and I still get the problem with sqlcex. As far as sqlglm, I found the prototype in a sqlpro.h header, but it needs other headers that I cannot find (orastd.h and l.h are just a few). Please help, I'd really appreciate it. Dan Vansteenburg
dvanstee_at_monarch.papillion.ne.us Received on Thu Jun 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message