RECRUITER's JOB DATABASE

From: APPLIED DATA SYSTEMS-Midwest <devino_at_mo.net>
Date: 1995/06/21

.......THE DATABASE.............
If you are looking for a job in Data Processing or Information Systems you're encouraged to place your resume in our JOB SEARCH database. Inclusion in the database is FREE. We respond to EVERY RESUME! You will also be contacted by the recruiting department when one of our requirements matches your qualifications. Read on to find out how to submit your resume.

....... THE COMPANY..............
Applied Data Systems is a St. Louis based search firm specializing in the placement of both PERMANENT and CONTRACT data processing personnel. ADS provides quality solutions and personnel to the computerization needs of business throughout the south and midwestern US.

....... THE PEOPLE................

Our team at ADS consists of highly qualified information systems professionals. People who have several years experience working in the frontiers of technology in their respective fields. PEOPLE WHO HAVE PROVED TO BE THE BEST, be it complete project management or individual contribution as a part of a team.

...... THE ENVIRONMENT...................
Applied Data Systems can help you advance your career and better utilize your talents. You will be able to get involved in projects that include many industries and technical arenas such as:

    APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT		PROGRAM MAINTENANCE
    SYSTEMS DESIGN & ANALYSIS		PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION
    PROJECT MANAGEMENT			SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
    TECHNICAL LEADERSHIP		HARDWARE TECHNICIAN

...... WHAT NEXT.........................
Please contact us by any of the methods below to talk about your plans.

Phone (800) 300-1149. Ask for Mark Devino, Jeff Dellenger ot Betty Ferguson. We're usually around, but sometimes unavailable. Chris, our administrative asst, can track us down.

Or just fax or mail your resume to our office in Missouri.

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/   | Mark Devino
    _/    _/  _/    _/ _/          | APPLIED DATA SYSTEMS
   _/_/_/_/  _/    _/ _/_/_/_/     | "Contract and Permanent
  _/    _/  _/    _/       _/      |  Data Processing Personnel"
 _/    _/  _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/       | St. Charles/St. Louis, Missouri

      3910 Old Hwy 94S, Suite 100  *  St. Charles, Missouri  63304
          (314) 928-1149     devino_at_mo.net      (314) 441-3005
                       US TOLL FREE (800) 300-1149

=== ADDITIONAL INFORMATION  (Please read)  =====================

We are generally not successful placing entry level applicants or those on student visa's. Please apply only if you have at least 2 years Information Systems experience. If you are a new college graduate, you should be aware that our clients pay our fees and usually expect us to recruit experienced professionals and/or consultants. Therefore, we'd like to suggest that you either contact your college placement center or technical recruiters at the employers' directly.

  • We will not forward your resume to any client company without your specific permission, EVER!
  • Some client companies can be slow giving us feedback. Once you have given ADS permission to represent you, feel free to check back with us in 2 weeks if you haven't heard anything.
  • There are no "tele-commuting" opportunities available unless otherwise stated in the posting. ALL JOBS must be done at our clients' site(s).
  • Openings for permanent employment with our clients require that you are a US citizen or Permanant Resident, unless otherwise noted.