Need Help & Info on Oracle Gatway to Web Server

From: Hsieh <thsieh_at_richmond.infi.net>
Date: 1995/06/21

Our shop just set up a Web site on Internet, we plan to use Oracle as database to store contents and use for searching and retrieving. I am the DBA for DB2 for MVS and DB2 for OS2, Oracle is new to me.

Our configuration is as follows:

  • Server: SUN SPARC 5 OS: Solaris 2.4 web Server: CERN 3.0

Does anyone knows what Oracle gatway(s) I can use for the web site?? Please reply or send me E-mail.

Thanks in advance for any information that you can provide,

Tammy Hsieh                  Received on Wed Jun 21 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message