Re: Query multiple tables in Forms 4.0 block?

From: Pauli Salmu <p.salmu_at_mn.medstroms.se>
Date: 1995/06/20

gbrown_at_partech.com (George Brown) wrote:

> Can you query, and in turn display multiple tables in a Forms 4.0 block?
> I have an ID that I want to "map" to a name which is contained in another
> table. I get an Oracle can't execute query error. Any ideas?
> --
A block can have only one "base table", but it can be a view that combines whatever you like. That could of course limit the use of the form to query only. A simpler solution is to define the name item as non base table and add a post-query trigger that retrieves it. Received on Tue Jun 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message