Implications of Date/timestamping Updates from different time zones

From: <fwhite_at_interserv.com>
Date: 1995/06/19

Currently, we are using a three tier approach where a central site updates multiple local servers with read only versions of a master item list.

My question is what do I do with an agent who travels and wants to update the system from different local servers in different time zones.

Additionally, there may be agents who do not have direct access to a local LAN or a WAN connection to the central site.

I welcome any information you may have concerning these issues or other related issues I may have overlooked.

Many thanks in advance,

                fwhite_at_interserv.com Received on Mon Jun 19 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message