Re: Which Should I Choose - Oracle or Sybase

From: TurkBear <jvgreco_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1995/06/18

In article <3s0vvr$qe1_at_ixnews5.ix.netcom.com> fcasas_at_ix.netcom.com (Francisco Casas) writes:

Our department ( a state transportation agency of 5000 people ) evaluated all the major relational database products and subjected them to critical analysis based on the published standards regarding RDBMS features( in a paper we found on the internet that seems to be the Rosetta stone, and in the major network and systems magazines ).

For an enterprise-wide, distributed data model RDBMS Oracle outscored Informix, Sybase and all 10 others we evaluated.

TurkBear
aka
John Greco
Oracle DBA and Netware System Administrator Minnesota Department of Transportation - Human Resource Office

  • Remember, some days you are the pidgeon, some days the statue ;-)