Re: Paradox 5.0 connecting to Personal Oracle 7 db?

From: Rick Kligman <rkligman_at_powergrid.electriciti.com>
Date: 1995/06/18

In article <3rsjl8$fg0_at_fohnix.metronet.com>, bkodl_at_fohnix.metronet.com says...

>Hi,
> I'm trying to connect into a Personal Oracle 7 database running on my
>PC via Paradox 5.0 and SQL Links. I can connect in via the Oracle tools,
>such as SQL*DBA and Oracle ODBC test. When I try to connect with Paradox,
>I keep getting the following message:...

Brian,

All I did was use the IDAPI Config to setup an ODBC link, load Oracle via the Database Manager icon and then do a File | Alias in PDW and connect. Now I can open all my tables. Received on Sun Jun 18 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message