Re: Oracle Free 90 days trial problem

From: Michael J. Britton <mbritton_at_wwa.com>
Date: 1995/06/17

If you remember (and I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly, either!) installing Personal Oracle asks you for a password for the 'internal' account. If I remember correctly, that's the one that you need to enter when using User Manager.

Of course, I may be wrong, since it's been a while since I've installed Personal Oracle. I'm currently beta testing Windows 95, and Personal Oracle (at least the current version) doesn't support it (unfortunately).

Hope this helps you out. Received on Sat Jun 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message