Paradox 5.0 connecting to Personal Oracle 7 db?

From: Brian Kodl <bkodl_at_fohnix.metronet.com>
Date: 1995/06/16

Hi,
  I'm trying to connect into a Personal Oracle 7 database running on my PC via Paradox 5.0 and SQL Links. I can connect in via the Oracle tools, such as SQL*DBA and Oracle ODBC test. When I try to connect with Paradox, I keep getting the following message:

ORA-03121: no interface driver connected - function not performed

Has anyone seen this problem before, and know of a solution?

Thanks,
  Brian

Btw, I'm running Personal Oracle 7 on my PC for testing. Our production Oracle server is not up and running, yet. Received on Fri Jun 16 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message