Re: OS Commands

From: Tim Sailer <sailer_at_sun10.sep.bnl.gov>
Date: 1995/06/16

Nabil Courdy (ncourdy_at_icicle.winternet.com) wrote: : sailer_at_sun10.sep.bnl.gov (Tim Sailer) writes:

: > OK. I'm trying to find out if there's a way you can run commands on the
: >server, kicked off from a stored procedure. We have a Sparc20, 2.4, and
: >Oracle7. We want to be able to format a file and then fax or email it off
: >from a button on a form under windows. Any ideas? Please email since I
: >have little time to wade through this group most of the time.

: Have you considered TRIGGERS?

Sure... use them all the time. The triggers are run on the CLIENT.

Tim

--
		       sailer_at_sun10.sep.bnl.gov
	    "Camp food always tastes better in the dark!"