Re: Oracle Web Integration

From: Albert Rybalkin <rybalkin_at_dxcern.cern.ch>
Date: 1995/06/15

In <DA6KDG.G1v_at_cunews.carleton.ca> dcavens_at_schoolnet.carleton.ca (Darrell Cavens) writes:

>Thomas Dunbar (tdunbar_at_gserver.grads.vt.edu) wrote:
>: owend_at_panix.com (Owen Davis) wrote:
>: >Any thoughts on the $64000 question? Is there any documentation on doing this?

>The big problem I have found is Licensing. Nobody is willing to license
>this type of operation. I am currently trying to get information on
>microsofts SQL server. If it will work, it would be cheaper to by a box
>and microsofts SQL server then putting oracle or another large database
>on one of our unix boxes.

Probably, the cheapest way is to buy Oracle Workgroup server for Windows Nt. Web-Oracle gateway for Windows NT Beta Test Drive available at <URL:http://oradb1.jinr.dubna.su/Software/ORALink/>. Release version will be priced very reasonable, i belive.

---
albert. <URL:http://oradb1.jinr.dubna.su/Albert/>