Re: Simple Export Question

From: Rennick Sandra <t89003_at_isdserv.dehavilland.ca>
Date: 1995/06/15

Robert Goodwin (robert.goodwin_at_msfc.nasa.gov) wrote:
: I'm sure this is a no-brainer, but I can't find an answer in the docs and I'm
: too lazy to go try it :-) Will exporting to an existing file overwrite the
: existing file, or will Oracle return some sort of error indicating that the
: file already exists?

: Robert Goodwin | phone: (205)461-4582
: Database Development | fax: (205)461-4999
: New Technology, Inc. |
: Huntsville, AL | e-mail: robert.goodwin_at_msfc.nasa.gov

I have been using export on various platforms. Depending on the operating system, the file will be overwritten or you will get an error message.

What operating system are you using?

Sandra Rennick Received on Thu Jun 15 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message