Re: populate_list in FORMS 4.5

From: Lee Mayhew <lmayhew_at_ionet.net>
Date: 1995/06/14

In article <3rksp8$fl2_at_b10.b10.ingr.com>, mjress_at_ingr.com says...

>I then tried to populate the list on the key-next-item trigger of the
>field prior to going to the poplist using this new record group. Again

>it is not cleared or populated and contains the original elements.
>
>Am I doing something wrong, or is this another bug?
>
>The version of forms I am running is 4.5.5.3.5.
>plsql version 1.1.43.4.0.
>oracle7 version 7.1.3.3.6.
>
>Thanks in advance for any help.
>
>Mike Ressler

I have had the same problem since with populate_list and I was using Forms 4.5.6. I couldn't ever get the darn thing to work, so I made a trigger that would use the Add_List_Element for each element that I wanted to add. It works but it is slow... I'd like to know how to get the Populate_List built-in to work though.

Lee Mayhew Received on Wed Jun 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message