sql*loader 7.1 bug!!!

From: Randy Fought <FOUGHTRL_at_CTRVAX.VANDERBILT.EDU>
Date: 1995/06/14

        I have discovered a bug in sql*loader 7.1.3 on Windows NT. When attempting to load a file I receive error message

    SQL*LOADER-350 Expecting column name, found end of file.    The line number where the error occurs is also reported. The line number is not at the end of the file, it is usually the line that contains the next to last field. If I modify the control file (e.g. put more than one field on a line) the error still persists and the line number changes to follow the same field.

        You might think there is something wrong with this field but I get this same error when trying to load four different files. Changing the field name in the control file (and the create database sql script) does not alter the error.

	Anyone have a similar problem or a suggestion?
	Thanks Randy