MIS PRO's

From: APPLIED DATA SYSTEMS-Midwest <devino_at_mo.net>
Date: 1995/06/14

....... THE COMPANY..............
Applied Data Systems is a St. Louis based search firm specializing in the placement of both PERMANENT and CONTRACT data processing personnel. ADS provides quality solutions and personnel to the computerization needs of business throughout the south and midwestern US.

....... THE HOT JOBS THIS WEEK ................
12:34PM 6/14/95
APPLIED DATA SYSTEMS - Recruiter

SR PROGRAMMER/ANALYST Columbus GA

Responsible for troubleshooting nightly batch/system activity. Requires minimum 4 years experience with COBOL in IBM MF environment. Two years CICS Command Level and SDF experience. Must also have some experience with PC languages: Microfocus COBOL and a PC database. Experience with any of the following a BIG PLUS: Easytrieve Plus, File-Aid, Xpediter AbendAid or Playback.

Permanent position, salary in 40-45K range. 10 hr days, 4 day week. Relocation & benefits provided.

POWERBUILDER PROGRAMMER Northwest Arkansas

Energetic programmer will learn existing system from the consultants that developed it. Must be able to work independently and productively without specific direction. Candidate MUST have 1+ years of Information Systems experience. Technical arena is POWERBUILDER/SYBASE. Successful candidate should also have skills with C++ or Visual Basic. BS/BA req'd.

Permanent position, salary 35-44K depending on experience. Client company has outstanding benefits and GREAT stock plan.

SENIOR EDP AUDITOR central Georgia

Experience on the Managed Healthcare industry required. EDP Auditor will assess security and controls of automated information processing system. Minimum FIVE years experience. Proficiency in COBOL, EASYTRIEVE or EASYTRIEVE PLUS required. A familiarity with MVS, Data Security controls and IDMS database also required. CIA or CISA certification preferred. Bachelors in Computer Science, Accounting or related area.

Permanent, salary 45-48K. Relo & benefits provided.

 /_________________________________________________________________/|

| ||
| Additionally, we're looking for data processing pro's that have ||
| real industry experience in the following areas. These are for ||
| current positions, NOT anticipated openings. ||
| ||
| POWERBUILDER/SYBASE Developers ||
| ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATORS-"Executive Level"- up to 90K ||
| AS/400 RPG - All skill levels, multiple locations ||
| ORACLE DEVELOPERS with TCP/IP and Sockets experience. ||
| ORACLE DBA - Must have OS/2 background. ||
|__________________________________________________________________|/ ...... WHAT NEXT.........................
Please contact us by any of the methods below to talk about your plans.

Phone (800) 300-1149. Ask for Mark Devino, Jeff Dellenger ot Betty Ferguson. We're usually around, but sometimes unavailable. Chris, our office manager, can track us down.

Or just fax or mail your resume to our office in Missouri.

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/   | Mark Devino
    _/    _/  _/    _/ _/          | APPLIED DATA SYSTEMS
   _/_/_/_/  _/    _/ _/_/_/_/     | "Contract and Permanent
  _/    _/  _/    _/       _/      |  Data Processing Personnel"
 _/    _/  _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/       | St. Charles/St. Louis, Missouri

      3910 Old Hwy 94S, Suite 100  *  St. Charles, Missouri  63304
          (314) 928-1149     devino_at_mo.net      (314) 441-3005
                      US TOLL FREE (800) 300-1149
                        24hr Fax (314) 928-1108

BTW - We are generally not successful placing entry level applicants. Please apply only if you have at least 2 years Information Systems experience. Received on Wed Jun 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message