Re: DBA Job Description, anyone?

From: LM Gardner <lm-gardn_at_uwe.ac.uk>
Date: 1995/06/13

rmccall_at_glf.com wrote:
: In <3rhjl4$159i_at_huey.cadvision.com>, yeer_at_cadvision.com (Doris Jetz) writes:
: >In article <3rg5cg$11a3_at_echo.i-link.net>, under_paid@high_stress.com says...
: >
: >::::Originally, whitney_at_en.com (Nancy C. Whitney) wrote:
: Thanks for the support, my orginal comments were suppose to be funny
: but as you can see Ms. Whitney obviously had a bad day and was not in
: a humorous mood.
:
: I was rather >>offended<< by her reply about the nuts,
: by the way but since I am a computer geek kinda of guy I
: guess I have to be not offended.
:
: I will never reply back to Ms. Whitney again until she loosens soemthing.
:
: Bob McCallister

Hey Bob,

You better be more specific ion case Nancy loosens one of her screws! (or is that retort just TOO bad for this thread?).

A liberaly dose of smiley/emoticons/etc. might help the less computer-literate people in this group know when your cracking a joke. Dont misunderstand me, I agree with everything you said.

Leigh

ps. a DBA also has to be equal to God, as he/she has to please all of the

    people all of the time (thats a joke nancy :-) Received on Tue Jun 13 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message