Re: Where to find average salaries of Oracle programmers?

From: Jim Starwood <jstarwoo_at_haven.ios.com>
Date: 1995/06/12

>In article <Pine.BSD.3.91.950611144834.15708B-100000-100000_at_haven.ios.com>,
>Jim Starwood <jstarwoo_at_haven.ios.com> wrote:
><SNIP> < a whole bunch of useless irrelevant stuff for this newsgroup
>deleted>

Correct, we should've set followups in the beginning...

> First of all you should learn netiquette. You dont post personal e-mails
> without asking the original authors permission. But then what else can you
> expect from people like Jim?

Well, jeeze. When your "mail" came to me (in Pine), it looked like a public post; I replied "newsgroups" when it made an offer (it doesn't do THAT on straight mail). I DO know SOME netiquette, and had I realized that it was NOT being posted in group, would have done the correct thing.

I've chided people on posting email myself, in months past. 8-(

Please accept my apology for this one. Nothing personal. I usually use tin.

> Sorry folks, I apologize for the discussion getting out of hand.

Gosh, I like the way you run this group.

Jim Starwood                         I like a chromatic love affair...
jstarwoo_at_haven.ios.com                  one half-step at a time.