sqlload and date formats in EBCDIC files

From: R. Matthew Adams <adamsm_at_source.asset.com>
Date: 1995/06/09

I recently found a bug in sql*load's direct path option. (At least I think it's a bug, tech support is still investigating)

It seems that when loading EBCDIC files on an ASCII system, if any of the columns are dates, the direct path loader chokes on the date format strings.

Has anyone else encountered this, and if so, does anyone know what release will fix it?

vital stats: Oracle 7.1.6 on RS/6000 running aix 3.2

Thanks

--
R. Matthew Adams           adamsm_at_source.asset.com
I'm going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride.