US-IL-Chicago : Oracle 7.0, SQL*Forms

From: Transtech, Inc. <transtec_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1995/06/09

Currrent Needs	:  Oracle 7.0, SQL*Forms 4.0
Location	:  Chicago
Level		:  Various
Type		:  Permanent or Contract

Transtech specializes in object-oriented and client/server technologies while working on projects throughout the upper Midwestern United States. We have many excellent opportunities for conultants in both permanent and contract (1099 or W2) positions. Transtech offers:

  • Excellent personal growth opportunities with leading edge technology
  • Extremely focused technologies - Object-Oriented and Client/Server
  • Young, fast growing, consultant-oriented environment
  • Numerous levels of positions (No Entry Level)
  • Direct client interaction
  • Consultancy run projects
  • Excellent earnings potential

                {For additional openings do an author search for Transtech}

  • NO ENTRY LEVEL POSTIONS *
Company Overview

Transtech is a medium-sized software consulting firm with an annual growth rate of over 50%. We service a growing Fortune 1000 client base located throughout the upper Midwestern United States.

We are open to working with consultants on either a permanent or independent basis. On a permanent basis, we offer comprehensive benefits including Dental and Medical Insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, Quarterly Profit Sharing, a consultant empowerment program, etc.

For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please send your resume in confidence to:

		Craig Stevens
		Technical Resource Manager
		Transtech, Inc.
		One Energy Center
		Naperville, IL 60563-8464

		E-Mail: 513-6034_at_mcimail.com (ASCII form preferred)
		FAX:	708-717-0909
		TEL:	800-676-7374 ext.27
		     or 708-717-6000 ext.27 (outside U.S. or in Chicago)

		EOE

		Your resume will not be sent anywhere without your consent.