Tablespace is full ... now what??

From: Parris Geiser <parris_at_walleye.esp.bellcore.com>
Date: 1995/06/07

I created a tablespace for a user ... 10M. The user just wanted to test some scripts that created and then dropped tables. The problem is, that after a while, the tablespace gets full. The table create script does allocate min extents of 1. The user never puts any data into the tables. Just creates and then drops. Why do the extents stay around?
Even after I dropped the user the extents didn't go away???

It would seem that this should be a trivial thing but am having no luck trying to resolve.

I suppose that I could drop the tablespace and re-create but that is a pain since I may not be around when this user needs to do this, etc.

What am I missing??

	Thanks for suggestions,
		parris