Re: Backup strategy

From: Ernest Yik <ernestyik_at_cuhk.hk>
Date: 1995/06/07

On Mon, 5 Jun 1995 15:36:00 GMT, William Lee (william.lee_at_cwolhk.com) wrote:
: If the activity is not so high, I suggest you to have a weekly full
: backup of the whole database image with the archive log mode turned on.

        I now decided to do hot backups weekly, and backup the archivelog files daily. Exports will be performed daily in case there are any human-errors when working with the database.

Regards,
Ernest Yik.

--
 * Origin: VAXlab : Home of Ernest * Hong Kong * Internet: ernestyik_at_cuhk.hk