Reports 2.0

From: Laurie McEvoy <mcevoy_at_tc.cornell.edu>
Date: 1995/06/07

I am new to Oracle and working on setting up the reports (we are converting from Informix). My question has to do with importing images from Canvas for the Mac. I have saved image as PICT and imported into Reports but the resolution is low so the image is very jagged. I went back to Canvas and upped the resolution to 216 and then reimported it but it looked the same as the original image that was 72 DPI. I am wondering if Oracle has a maximum of 72 DPI for images? The only other format that is present in both application is TIFF and I couldn't get that to come into Oracle at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

Laurie Received on Wed Jun 07 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message