CA-LA Openings (23) Programmer/Anal (6) Project Leads, ESC

From: ESCRicker <escricker_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/06/05

ABOUT ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS CONSULTING Enterprise Systems Consulting...

ESC, a National consulting firm that focuses on the Fortune 500 and one of the largest Oracle resource houses in the nation is experiencing explosive growth in the Oracle Development area. If you have the talent - we need to speak to you.

ESC, is a firm that provides a full complement of expertise i.e., mainframes, microcomputers, peripherals, software, as well as voice and data systems. The Company also offers comprehensive services consisting of consulting, training, and technical support.

ESC's Management Philosophy...

ESC's customer philosophy is to view our customers as partners in the goal of delivering solutions to end users of computer technology. This means that each customer requires a customized set of resources that takes advantage of the technology investments that ESC has made to deliver technical support to each customer. It also implies a long term partnership that builds on the understanding of our customers' goals and operating environments.
ESC's philosophy can be illustrated by looking at our team. Stemming from over 15 years of experience in Corporate America, for years we have recognized the need for real value in the Technology Consulting Industry. As a result, we gathered the top teams in the country in their respective fields,

  • Client/Server Migration * Network Design/Implementation/Management/Support
  • Systems Integration * Mainframe Computing * Software Development * Database Modeling * Manufacturing * Telecommunications * Electronic Messaging * Engineering

Our goal is to raise the playing field for the Professional Consulting Industry by introducing a business emphasis on today's technology while providing true value and substance for our client.

BENEFITS
Professional education
Nine+ holidays per year
One week of vacation after 6 months
15 vacation days after 4 years
Major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans Flexible benefits
401(k)

Our Temporary Services Division would like to post the following (23) temporary contract position (s):

REFERENCE NO. MUST BE INCLUDED IN REPLY TO PROCESS YOUR RESUME

Reference No. RPL-01307
Job Title: Programmer/Analyst
Job Skills: Oracle 7.x, Forms 4.x, Reportwriter 2.x Start Date: ASAP
Length: 1-2 year(s)
Location: Orange County, CA
Pay Rate: $35.00-45.00/hr.

Job Description:
Experienced Oracle Database Designer/Programmer to be part of a team that is chartered to define and develop a comprehensive Corporate Product system for a Fortune 500 company.

Gathers data to analyze the application, interviews users, examines documents, files and reports related the work flow, and then developes overall system design.

Provides technical assistance to programmers.

Qualifications:

1. BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. 2 to 3 yrs systems design experience.
3. Expert Level Oracle 7.x.
4. Experience with project management techniques.
5. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
6. Knowledge of on-line systems and LANs.

Please E-Mail your resume to: escricker_at_aol.com or Fax or mail to:

                  Enterprise Systems Consulting
                  Att: Human Resources
                  19800 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 1450
                  Irvine, CA  92715